Costello Elementary | Student Counsil
The mission of the Costello Student Council is to allow students to become responsible leaders within our community and promote the values that represent good character in all students: Respect, Responsibility, Perseverance, and Integrity
We will accomplish this mission by doing the following:
• Share in the development, promotion, coordination, and management of school activities.
• Create a positive environment where we will show respect, kindness, and compassion towards others.
• Engage our community, friends, family, and Costello Elementary students by creating and sharing in worthwhile projects that are effective, positive, and meaningful activities.
• Serve as a source of communication between the student body and the faculty and administration of the school.
• Help others in our community in order to bring awareness about those less fortunate.
• Leading by example and taking responsibility that will enable us to make a difference and impact our school, community and country.