PowerSchool (Account Information)
- Why do I need a Parent PowerSchool account?
- My child's schedule is listed incorrectly in the portal?
- My child has graduated and I'm still receiving email from PowerSchool?
The district provides parents an access code to create a PowerSchool account to follow their chil(rens) grades and attendance throughout the school year. Parents can view the following with their account:
- Course Grades
- Semester Course Schedules
- Grade History
- Attendance History
- Teacher Comments
- Notification Management
- School Bulletin (if added)
- Course Requests (if added)
- Course Schedule
- School Contact Information
- Parent Account Preferences
Parents can also set notifications by text and/or email for up-to-date summary reports and teacher messages.
If your child recently moved from one building to another during the school year, the parent account may not update as quickly as the child's account. Please contact your school's PowerSchool Tech Chair or email email@example.com
- Do I have to have different accounts for each child?
- I forgot my parent account password?
- How do I access my PowerSchool account and login?
If you have more than one child, we provide you a code per child and have you link them together upon set-up in one account. No need to do this each year, once it is set-up you are done.
If you need additional assistance, each school building has a PowerSchool Tech Chair that can assist you with questions and concerns. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org with additional questions.