The mission of the Costello Student Council is to allow students to become responsible leaders within our community and promote the values that represent good character in all students:
Respect, Responsibility, Perseverance, and Integrity
We will accomplish this mission by doing the following:
• Share in the development, promotion, coordination, and management of school activities.
• Create a positive environment where we will show respect, kindness, and compassion towards others.
• Engage our community, friends, family, and Costello Elementary students by creating and sharing in worthwhile projects that are effective, positive, and meaningful activities.
• Serve as a source of communication between the student body and the faculty and administration of the school.
• Help others in our community in order to bring awareness about those less fortunate.
• Leading by example and taking responsibility that will enable us to make a difference and impact our school, community and country.